Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A life in murals

I've been working on a few Flash-related projects lately. I'm not particularly proficient at Flash, although I'm better than I was last year and better than the year before that. By the time, I retire, I'm hoping to warm up to average.

I did one for MPR the other day on a Cooperstown exhibit, and I finished one today about a gentleman out in Moorhead (on the North Dakota border), who spent much of his life painting murals at Concordia College.

He died in May at a young age and left a legacy behind. Not bad. Of course, you'll need Flash installed to see it. Also you will not see it if you're using Firefox. Use Internet Explorer; just this once.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bob,
I am a graduate of Concordia College and appreciate your bringing this forward.
What a great legacy............
Here's to the Concordia Cobbers!

LIly/MN